YD130 Hydraulic Transmission Assembly
YD130 hydraulic transmission is widely used in construction vehicles such as grader, loader, tractor and scraper etc.
YD130 hydraulic transmission is a fixed-shaft multi-speed hydraulic transmission, with speed and torque variable combined as integral, electrical- or mechanical-hydraulic controlled. Speeds are 6 forward 3 backward, 4 forward 3 backward or 3 forward 3 backward via corresponding shifting handle.
1. Maximum engine power: 130kW
2. Maximum engine speed: 2600r/min
3. Max. output torque of turbine shaft: 1000N.m
4. Speed: 6 forward 3 backward, 4 forward 3 backward or 3 forward 3 backward
5. Shifting method: electrical- or mechanical-hydraulic control
6. Input mode: the torque converter may be directly connected to SAE2#, 3# (only 305 converter) flywheel casing, or flange and universal joint connection via mechanical method.
7. Output mode: flange, double outputs
8. 305 or 320 torque converter is optional.
9. Positions for PTO: ratio for PTO1 is 1, for PTO2 is -1.
Luoyang Airport Industry Zone Hennan province China.
Contact Person : Mr. Frank
Business Phone : +8618736312823
Viber : +8618736312823
Whatsapp : +8618736312823
Skype : frankltxg
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org